Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00627 SRD / IQD
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 17,429 SRD $ (2,781,030 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)