Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,610 prices entered by 834 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / AED
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨821,092 (Dirham 43,781) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨424,000 in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)