Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.389 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,820 (R 20,692) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 3 hours ago)