Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24413 INR / HUF
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 35% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,516 (1,181,798 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Reno, Nevada costs $1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pokhara costs ₨ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)