Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Panama City, Panama
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23889 PAB / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Panama City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Panama City (Panama)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)