Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Panama City, Panama
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23921 PAB / MYR
Do you live in Panama City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Panama City (Panama)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 B/. in Panama City you would need to make just about 2,864 B/. (RM11,972) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)