Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Panama City, Panama
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24099 PAB / MYR
Do you live in Panama City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Panama City (Panama)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 B/. in Panama City you would need to make just about 2,797 B/. (RM11,605) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,389 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)