Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)