Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32905 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 19% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,935 (EC$11,959) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €105 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)