Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Pamplona you would need to make just about €1,516 (COL$6,413,871) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 6 hours ago)