Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Palo Alto, California, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30826 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,755 (R$ 18,669) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)