Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Palo Alto, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,914 (R$ 18,739) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)