Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Palo Alto, California, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30633 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,703 (R$ 18,616) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)