Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Palo Alto, California, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30716 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,639 (R$ 18,358) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monrovia costs 123,853 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tampa, Florida costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php5,000 (about 2 hours ago)