Cost of living in Pune, India vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.370 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 16% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 681,378 £ (₨92,456) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 588,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)