Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 NZD / CAD
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$5,326 (C$4,886) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)