Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$2,920 (Mex$ 39,383) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)