Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$4,370 (€2,550) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)