Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 NZD / PKR *
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$3,077 (₨291,281) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)