Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00744 NZD / GYD
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 19% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,300 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$5,117 (688,171 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)