Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.680 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 12% more expensive than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$6,251 (€3,720) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$5,600 in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (39 minutes ago)