Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10536 NZD / ZAR
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,000 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$4,319 (R 40,999) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)