Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13341 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,967 (元22,241) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Durban costs R 9,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varese costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)