Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €3,439 (元25,822) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)