Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,797 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 (元28,087) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madras costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Aracaju costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)