Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,997 (元23,523) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)