Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13609 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €3,738 (元27,467) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $28 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,036 (about 2 hours ago)