Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,494 (元18,482) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manizales costs COL$212,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Malmo costs 1,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)