Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,201 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,165 (Mex$ 47,386) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (35 minutes ago)