Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,964 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,201 (Mex$ 45,963) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 50 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)