Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,770 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04841 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,474 (Mex$ 30,455) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Busan costs ₩55,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Oxford costs £2.29 (about 1 hour ago)