Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,458 prices entered by 1,078 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05681 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,561 (Mex$ 27,483) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)