Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,052 (Mex$ 42,245) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)