Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06322 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,324 (ARS $36,764) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Tel Aviv costs 27 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oran costs 1,600 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)