Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,896 (ARS $32,077) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)