Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06282 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,982 (ARS $31,554) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)