Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 40% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,880 (元13,698) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)