Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 49% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,827 (元14,424) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)