Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13388 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 43% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,139 (元15,977) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €27 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Leicester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Genoa costs €202 (about 1 hour ago)