Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 51% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,863 (元14,508) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)