Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13614 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 42% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,194 (元16,113) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lagos costs 550 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jammu costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)