Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 41% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,219 (元16,249) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vaduz costs CHF 1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)