Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12842 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 49% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,748 (元13,615) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)