Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 76% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €749 (₨87,773) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)