Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00844 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 79% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €780 (₨92,424) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chongqing costs 元13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $110 (about 2 hours ago)