Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 36% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,914 (元15,049) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)