Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13627 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,777 (元20,377) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)