Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13341 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 30% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,742 (元13,061) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 400 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)