Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,111 (元16,666) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)