Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14769 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €3,570 (元24,171) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tarragona costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sumy costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Washington D.C. costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)