Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12891 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,586 (元20,057) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)