Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,890 (元14,008) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Harare costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 23₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)