Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,041 (元15,644) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (32 minutes ago)