Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,855 (Rp 48,757,722) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)