Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €3,166 (Rp 50,491,165) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)