Cost of living comparison between Banjarmasin, Indonesia and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,595 (Rp 53,152,270) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)