Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,557 (190,223 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $27,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Shenzhen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 3 hours ago)