Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,869 (219,706 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)