Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,709 (207,398 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)