Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00790 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,068 (261,697 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (19 minutes ago)