Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,496 (184,686 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Provo, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rotterdam costs €49 (about 3 hours ago)