Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,089 (278,371 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)