Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,298 (271,040 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)