Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,056 (Mex$ 42,575) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brazzaville costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)