Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04911 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,734 (Mex$ 35,308) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €74 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vilnius costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)