Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04804 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,676 (Mex$ 34,885) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hobart costs AU$234 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)