Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04934 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,391 (Mex$ 28,194) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ankara costs 450TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seattle, Washington costs $389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dar es Salaam costs 182,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)