Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Palma de Mallorca, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04798 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €1,326 (Mex$ 27,647) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.006 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)