Cost of living in Paris, France vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 7% more expensive than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,442 (€5,695) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Palm Springs, California.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)