Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,705 ($3,185) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)