Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,929 ($3,312) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)