Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 213.512 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,512,562 (руб 44,553) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,080,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)