Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.029 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,917,607 (руб 40,346) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,180,000 in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 2 hours ago)