Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14430.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 20,834,586 ($1,444) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,290,000 in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)