Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3861.660 IDR / ILS
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 25,183,503 (6,521 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,450,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)