Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4015.063 IDR / ILS
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 180% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 27,253,201 (6,788 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,750,000 in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)