Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 50%|
Are you moving to Porto Alegre? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Porto Alegre of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 950 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Paris costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barcelona costs €977 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 37 Kč (about 2 hours ago)