Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Ottawa, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31926 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$1,620 (RM5,073) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Makhachkala costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)