Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29357 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,459 (RM8,377) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)