Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Ottawa, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31910 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$1,632 (RM5,115) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)