Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29926 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$1,882 (RM6,288) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (40 minutes ago)