Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Ottawa, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,765 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33739 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,031 (RM6,021) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chongqing costs 元13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $110 (about 2 hours ago)