Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Ottawa, Canada
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19289 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,151 (元11,150) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)