Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19261 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$3,457 (元17,951) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)