Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,523 (元12,996) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)