Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19428 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$3,571 (元18,383) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)