Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Ottawa, Canada
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20084 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 200,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (43 minutes ago)