Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18536 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,904 (元15,668) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)