Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19472 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$1,688 (元8,671) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)