Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
Are you moving to Boise, Idaho? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Boise, Idaho of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tours costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Veracruz costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Geneva costs CHF 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)