Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Ostrava, Czech Republic
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13129 CZK / SSP *
Do you live in Ostrava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 57% more expensive than in Ostrava (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 61,186 Kč (466,025 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Kč in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)