Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Ostrava, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09988 CZK / GYD
Do you live in Ostrava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 24% more expensive than in Ostrava (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 46,992 Kč (470,511 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Kč in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)