Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Ostrava, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.677 CZK / USD
Do you live in Ostrava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 92% more expensive than in Ostrava (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 78,565 Kč ($3,465) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Kč in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $1,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 4 hours ago)