Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Ostrava, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.101 CZK / USD
Do you live in Ostrava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 96% more expensive than in Ostrava (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 82,127 Kč ($3,555) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Kč in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)