Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01772 NOK / AMD
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 65% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 75,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 25,987 (1,466,180Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)