Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.312 NOK / CNY
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 67,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 33,023 (25,176元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)