Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14812 NOK / DOP
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 66% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 63,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 21,233 (RD$ 143,356) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)