Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08014 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 38,499 (₨480,410) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)