Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07951 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 75,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 33,198 (₨417,559) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nakhon Ratchasima costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tokyo costs ¥3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)