Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07753 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 35,505 (₨457,963) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vijayawada costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,756 (13 minutes ago)