Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07522 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 51,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 22,957 (₨305,189) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)