Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07698 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 36,952 (₨480,010) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)