Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 55,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 17,920 (₨256,331) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)