Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08127 NOK / PKR *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 78,125 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 36,072 (₨443,869) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)