Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42347 NOK / MXN
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 78,125 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 34,410 (Mex$ 81,257) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)