Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,068 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46506 NOK / MXN
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 38,507 (Mex$ 82,799) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)