Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40988 NOK / MXN
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 35,544 (Mex$ 86,717) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)