Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.005 NOK / EUR
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 78,125 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 52,579 (€5,839) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)