Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.283 NOK / EUR
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 55,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 38,405 (€4,137) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)