Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.366 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 16,900 (12,376 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)