Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 52,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 10,065 (8,328 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)