Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.313 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 78,125 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 15,752 (11,999 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)