Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Oslo, Norway
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43197 NOK / SDG *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 91% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 51,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 4,443 (10,285 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)