Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.336 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 75,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 15,311 (11,459 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karaj costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abuja costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pretoria costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blagoveshchensk costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)