Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 16,402 (12,891 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)