Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.401 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 17,295 (12,346 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Washington D.C. costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,117 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luanda costs 700,000 Kwanza (34 minutes ago)