Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.374 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 75,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 15,828 (11,518 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)