Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,447 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.403 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 75,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 16,422 (11,706 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Recife costs R$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €589 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)