Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Oslo, Norway
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45417 NOK / SDG *
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 90% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 52,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 5,405 (11,901 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)