Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.338 NOK / SDG
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 78,125 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 16,091 (12,028 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)