Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Oslo, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.944 NOK / SEK
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 19% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 81,250 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 65,645 (69,565 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad del Este costs 10,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Coimbatore costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Punto Fijo costs Bs 98,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)