Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 NOK / SEK
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 21% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 50,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 39,367 (40,277 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)