Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 NOK / SEK
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 21% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 61,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 48,096 (49,065 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (27 minutes ago)