Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Oruro, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BOB / PYG
Do you live in Oruro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Oruro (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Oruro you would need to make just about $b5,982 (5,675,095 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 1.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 4 hours ago)